The PDF of the assignment is here.
Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm Via Zoom
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
- The Key to Vacationing with a Toddler? A Wave-Free Beach.A good solution for calmer waters when traveling with a small child is looking for just that. Here’s a guide to destinations that are basically bathtubs — even in the winter.Heather Murphy
- How Green is Your Cruise?As cruise companies head into their busiest season, they say they have ambitious plans to find cleaner sources of fuel. But critics say the progress is too slow.Maria Cramer
- Regional Airports Have Lost a Large Number of FlightsSmall-market airports have borne the brunt of schedule cutbacks, with some losing commercial service entirely. That has travelers facing steeper fares, inconvenient routes or long drives to bigger terminals.Julie Weed
- The Cool, Wild and Very Remote Andaman IslandsThis archipelago in the Indian Ocean offers pristine nature, Indian culture, a glimpse of fascinating communities and some of the most spectacular beaches in the world.Jeffrey Gettleman
- Diving Into the Local Culture on the Caribbean Island of St. LuciaCreole cooking classes, boisterous street parties, a tour of a cacao plantation and visits with islanders preserving local traditions: A traveler explores a more intimate St. Lucia.Shayla Martin