FYLC – First Year Learning Communities

Viewing All Docs

Title
Assignment Resources from the OpenLab Team

This doc highlights examples of different types of assignments that City Tech faculty use on the OpenLab to facilitate community-building […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student

I’ve always assumed that college was going to be this big stressful ball of work. A lot of essays, homework, and […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student

I knew my transition from high school to college would be difficult but not this difficult. Especially with COVID being […]

Author: Author
Becoming A College Student

My first couple of weeks in college has definitely been overwhelming. This is a new environment for me so it’s […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student

My transition from high school to college was scary at first  mostly because of what my teachers were […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student

Author: Author
Becoming a college student prompt 1

Hello my name is Joharilee Troncoso my first weeks at  city tech have been a bit stressful due to the […]

Author: Author
College Life

Starting college as a first-year student can be hard because of the transition you have to go through. The most […]

Author: Author
College Life so far

I knew College wasn’t going to be a walk in the park when I signed up for it. I knew […]

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Transitioning from high school to college can be a mix of emotions because you don’t know what to expect but […]

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
First few weeks -Damonne Providence

My first few weeks at city tech have been rough but am getting use to it. Every morning starts off […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks At City Tech

Herman Cheng Behrent ENG 1101 My name is Herman Cheng. I am a student attending City Tech College. I am […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks At City Tech

NIcholas Taveras 9/18/18 My First Few Weeks at City Tech… My first few weeks at City Tech have been very […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks at City Tech

The transition from high school into college did not go as easy as I anticipated. Starting class from the summer […]

Author: Author
First week at City Tech

Juan Abreu   My first week at City Tech was a whole different experience for me. To start off I’ve […]

Author: Author
First Year Student

Hello to my fellow students that are here for the first time in a college atmosphere. In the duration of […]

Author: Author
My first week at city tech!

My first day of colleges was an exciting day for me, was one of those day were you had all […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 27 total)