FYLC – First Year Learning Communities

Viewing All Docs

Title
Finding Your Flow

Transitioning from high school to college can be a mix of emotions because you don’t know what to expect but […]

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
Finding Your Flow

Author: Author
My Transition for High School to College

The first weeks at City Tech was very rough for me. I was taking 6 class and maintain a paid […]

Author: Author
My first week at city tech!

My first day of colleges was an exciting day for me, was one of those day were you had all […]

Author: Author
My first week at city tech!

Author: Author
Transition from high school to college

Like high school teachers stressed almost every other day that college will be very different and the professors are extremely […]

Author: Author
First week at City Tech

Juan Abreu   My first week at City Tech was a whole different experience for me. To start off I’ve […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks At City Tech

NIcholas Taveras 9/18/18 My First Few Weeks at City Tech… My first few weeks at City Tech have been very […]

Author: Author
First few weeks -Damonne Providence

My first few weeks at city tech have been rough but am getting use to it. Every morning starts off […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks at City Tech

The transition from high school into college did not go as easy as I anticipated. Starting class from the summer […]

Author: Author
Within My First Few Weeks of College

Coming into college after getting my GED meant everything to me. I had no intentions of playing around or wasting […]

Author: Author
Assignment Resources from the OpenLab Team

This doc highlights examples of different types of assignments that City Tech faculty use on the OpenLab to facilitate community-building […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student prompt 1

Hello my name is Joharilee Troncoso my first weeks at  city tech have been a bit stressful due to the […]

Author: Author
First Few Weeks At City Tech

Herman Cheng Behrent ENG 1101 My name is Herman Cheng. I am a student attending City Tech College. I am […]

Author: Author
Prompt 1: Becoming a College Student

My name is Anaisari and the first few weeks of being in City Tech has been alright. Transitioning from graduating […]

Author: Author
prompt 1 becoming a college student

Transitioning into college from high school during covid has been a frightful and worrying experience. I was entering in with […]

Author: Author
Becoming a college student

I’ve always assumed that college was going to be this big stressful ball of work. A lot of essays, homework, and […]

Author: Author
Our stories

My first Few weeks at City Tech Was a big transition from high school due to the work and professors. […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 27 total)