The topic I chose is coronavirus. It is extremely important because it affect us, our families and our future. This affects me because it has changed my life a lot, My dad got the coronavirus and it was very painful for me to see him like that. Also I haven’t been able to socialize, it’s messed up my high school senior year. I issued my graduation, senior trip and prom. Everyone should care about this. You should care about this because it’s an extremely dangerous disease that has taken 5.11 million lives, but has impacted much more than that.  It has impacted the families of people who got the virus as well. We should all care about this because it’s affecting all of us and this is our lives that it will affect in the future if not dealt with now. The government is making the decision  for us at the moment, children are being sent back to school. I feel like schools should be closed for children because they aren’t old enough to understand the dangers of the virus and how to protect  themselves. Hundreds of classrooms are being closed daily because of children being diagnosed with the coronavirus. It was a mistake sending children back to school, I feel they should be closed immediately.