Edelson English Composition 1 FA2021

active 2 days, 12 hours ago
Edelson English Composition 1 FA2021
English
1101

A course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques including use of the library. Demanding readings assigned for classroom discussion and as a basis for essay writing. Every City Tech (and CUNY) student takes Composition I, which features reading and writing assignments that will help prepare you for college and beyond. Together we will work on communicating effectively, building an argument, adapting your writing for different needs and situations, interpreting and responding to a text, incorporating and citing secondary source material. We will be reading pieces both for their inherent literary and informational value and also as models for our own writing projects. Sharing your own ideas and experiences and adding your voice to our discussions will enrich our class community.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

November 22 thesis statement

Kids should not be sent to schools during coronavirus because itโ€™s very important for their s […] See MoreNovember 22 thesis statement

Monday, November 22 2021 โ€“ Thesis Statement

Digital Art is important because it can change the way are art is because it is on the computer […] See MoreMonday, November 22 2021 โ€“ Thesis Statement

Wednesday, November 17 2021 โ€“ Free Write โ€“ Why Digital Art is important

Digital Art means a lot to me. It is a very creative aspect about life that relaxes me and makes […] See MoreWednesday, November 17 2021 โ€“ Free Write โ€“ Why Digital Art is important

This story is fascinating and well told. I feel like I am with you at the pizzeria, meeting an […] See More

I went through a similar situation when I didn't care about my grades, my way out of it and […] See More

Part 2๏ผšIt saves commuting time, improves learning efficiency, and saves a lot of trivial time f […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

My First Week Of College

My first week of college was just swell; woke up late a couple of times but everything ultimately turned out fine and by everything I mean the consistent absences in some of my other classes. Turns out it was only the first week so I […] See MoreMy First Week Of College