Eng. 1121- English Composition 2 – 0416 – Spring 2021 – Coleman

active 1 year, 8 months ago
Eng. 1121- English Composition 2 - 0416 - Spring 2021 - Coleman
English
1121
Spring 2021

This is a writing course that will help students strengthen their research, reading, and writing techniques and strategies to become stronger and more effective readers and writers. Over the semester, students will have many different types of reading and writing assignments, some short and some long.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Rebekah Coleman

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 9 times; view clone(s).

Unit 1, Day 3: Wed. Feb. 23rd

Homework: Due Feb. 28th  Find one artifact from your Discourse Community. The artifact might […] See MoreUnit 1, Day 3: Wed. Feb. 23rd

“You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?” by Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein

Read:  “You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?: Academic Writing Doesn’t Mean Setting Aside Your […] See More“You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?” by Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein

Week 11 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. April 22nd)

Project 3 Proposal Note: Here is a link to where you can find the project description! Write a […] See MoreWeek 11 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. April 22nd)

Comment on "Week 8 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. March 25th)"

In my mentor article, “How to Read like a Writer” by Mike Bunn a tip that I learned is that imp […] See MoreComment on "Week 8 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. March 25th)"

Comment on "Week 9 Weekly Assignment (Tues. April 6th)"

I find that one of the issues causing these problems are the delays that the Department of Veteran […] See MoreComment on "Week 9 Weekly Assignment (Tues. April 6th)"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.