Eng. 1121- English Composition 2 – 0416 – Spring 2021 – Coleman

active 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Eng. 1121- English Composition 2 - 0416 - Spring 2021 - Coleman
English
1121
Spring 2021

This is a writing course that will help students strengthen their research, reading, and writing techniques and strategies to become stronger and more effective readers and writers. Over the semester, students will have many different types of reading and writing assignments, some short and some long.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty. It has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clones.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

“You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?” by Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein

Read:  “You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?: Academic Writing Doesn’t Mean Setting Aside Your […] See More“You Mean I Can Just Say It That Way?” by Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein

Week 11 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. April 22nd)

Project 3 Proposal Note: Here is a link to where you can find the project description! Write a […] See MoreWeek 11 Weekly Assignment (Thurs. April 22nd)

Week 11 Weekly Assignment (Tues. April 20th)

Choose one of the BROAD Questions and at least one of the specific questions. Write a brief (2-5 […] See MoreWeek 11 Weekly Assignment (Tues. April 20th)

I think the article hit some good points especially the part about thinking different from what […] See More

In my mentor article, “How to Read like a Writer” by Mike Bunn a tip that I learned is that imp […] See More

I find that one of the issues causing these problems are the delays that the Department of Veteran […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.