A designer that I find very interesting is Milton Glaser.  I have been raiding about him and his work and I would like to explore his work in detail. I find his work interesting because I like how simple some of his design is but also very beautiful because he played well with colors and the fonts to make the design stand out. A specific time in Milton Glaser’s career that I find very interesting was when he received the 2009 National Medal of Arts from president Barack Obama. I think that his designs relate to a lot of the things we have discussed this semester. Specially, design that is evolving with time but also design that after a long time is still very powerful. A perfect example to this is Milton Glaser’s ” I love NY” logo that he made on 1977. A particular text that we discussed that I would like to learn more about is Rhetoric of the Image by Roland Barthes, this article taught me a lot about the hidden messages in images. The design that I am considering for my final is a design that has impact humanity and perhaps even change the way we see the world today.