After reading the first reading, it was great to know about Walter Gropius’s (18831969) ‘The Theory and Organization of the Bauhaus, a narrative about a student who was deeply concerned that the school’s work should indeed be guaranteed of a successful ending by contacts with industry, and who always had the well-designed structure as an aim in mind.  As in this class, we will talk about theory all time. Bauhaus is interested in developing a design for market and technology reasons, something that had been lacking in previous art. This reading was communicating; it was the finest method to get to know the author of the art that was being used. The explanation in the reading is fantastic. The academy was the weapon of yesterday’s spirit; it isolated the artist from industry and crafts, thereby isolating him from society. The goal of the Bauhaus reading was to educate us as designers that research, observation of the world, and improvement are all necessary for the manifestation of a design. As designers, we have our own artwork to bring to the table to show the world what we value and hope to achieve with our work, which we may share with our colleagues in our community. We all speak our own way when we look at artwork or when looking at any art. We establish our point of view in a fraction of a second, and I already know what I’ll say when it’s my turn. ​​

The second reading, which was my personal favorite in terms of TypophoTo, has a lot to say about the artist’s style and teaches us a lot about it. What, in addition to the technician, is being used? Understanding on a Global Scale and Its Consequences was a reading  It poured my heart into since it taught me so much about communication, typefaces, and people. Communication is an art form, as is everything that comes with it. In my perspective, the role of language in art and design is similar to that of techniques, artistic decisions, and art graphics. Communication has played a significant part in art and design, bringing people together to create new art pieces that make a difference in the world. Art is something that strengthens us and teaches us in our period. It is beneficial to us in both happy and sad times. 

As I was reading the third reading, which was also my favorite, I enjoyed reading about “ON TypoGraphy,” as herBerT Bayer | 1967 discusses typography as something that can be learned. Typography is a service craft, not fine art, regardless matter how pure and basic the process is. This reading was brilliant, and I was seeking something to read about typography or do some study on the subject because I use typography to develop logos for clients in my classes. Here we are again, asking what typography has done for us as artists and designers, what it has taught us, and how it has aided us in learning about the faces we are about to utilize as designers. Prof, I appreciate the readings you’ve shared since they’ve taught me a lot about design, art, and typography. This week’s readings are fantastic.