It was amazing to read about language in both of the readings. My favorite part of the reading course in general linguistics, which I enjoy the most, was on page 71. Where the author discusses the SIGN’S IMMUTABILITY AND MUTABILITY. Regardless of the historical frame, we choose or how far back we go, language always emerges as a relic of the previous period.  Language is something that everyone uses regularly, and it is something that is transmitted across society and managed by it.  We are unable to make any comparisons with other universities at this time. Conventions, religious observances, navigation symbols, and other regulations. Languages refer to the ability to communicate in one or more languages. Saying that language is a hereditary trait and leaving it at that doesn’t explain anything. In 2011, I could only communicate in two languages. But now take a look at me. I am fluent in four languages. We communicate through language. 

We use the language daily. Language is made up of words and numbers. Language is something I’ve struggled with for almost two years after Pakistan. It was a trying period in my life for me. Urdu and Punjabi were the languages I could communicate in. Language is really difficult, and it has never been easy. But it’s all part of a procedure. You’ve got to get started somewhere. The question was how I learned, communicated, started writing, and read to become a good communicator. Speaking four languages is something I’m quite proud of. I used to only know two Languages, but now I know four. Urdu, Punjabi, Turkish, and English. By looking at the symbols you see, you may see how they are written in the languages the symbols are employing and displaying. For instance, symbols of the languages we use to interact with our peers. With all of them. 

The significance of language When it comes to design, for example, when you look at the design, it speaks for itself. When you look at the design, you might think to yourself, “I got it.” You didn’t have to show your Design to let them know what they were going to see. The design has a unique role to play in revealing the world of design to us. Design is capable of far more than what you can or cannot imagine. When you’re bored and nothing else seems to work, grab a piece of paper and start drawing. Continue creating the symbols that come to mind. A single straight line can speak by itself. What’s going on? What do you gaze at while you’re alone?