When looking at what the soldiers diets were in the civil war I was not surprised at the lack of food in which they were given. I don’t know how they lived off of just basically a big cracker and some coffee. I would have not been able to be fulfilled or even have energy with only that source of food or those small rations. A food I cannot live without personally is steak and potatoes. It’s an addiction to me at this point and is my favorite dish to eat if I am out.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Atrium 642
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
New York Times Arts
- Who Owns the Benin Bronzes? The Answer Just Got More Complicated.
- How KIRAC Trailed Michel Houellebecq From the Bedroom to the Courtroom
- What to See in N.Y.C. Galleries in June
- With Hannah Gadsby’s ‘It’s Pablo-matic,’ the Joke’s on the Brooklyn Museum
- Hipgnosis, the Album Artists Who Made Pink Floyd’s Pig Fly