Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Atrium 642
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
New York Times Arts
- With Hannah Gadsby’s ‘It’s Pablo-matic,’ the Joke’s on the Brooklyn Museum
- Up Late With Vermeer, as a Blockbuster Draws to an End
- Who Owns the Benin Bronzes? The Answer Just Got More Complicated.
- How KIRAC Trailed Michel Houellebecq From the Bedroom to the Courtroom
- What to See in N.Y.C. Galleries in June
Author Archives: ShanieyaS
Hw #2 Food and Coffee during the Civil War -Shanieya S.
When looking at what the soldiers diets were in the civil war I was not surprised at the lack of food in which they were given. I don’t know how they lived off of just basically a big cracker and … Continue reading
Posted in #studentHW Leave a comment
Hw #1 “Sunset in Puerto Rico” -Shanieya S.
Posted in #studentHW Tagged #fun, #summer 1 Comment