abu’s stereotype response.

“Napping while black (and other transgressions)” by Tariro Mzezewa reminds me of the time when I was be judged by the way of looks, behave and dress. When I came here, I wasn’t aware how to dress or speak because I was nervous, i used to wore uniform at school. I was used to watch people how they dress and I started to speak english with my friends. One of friend said  “why you clothes like this?” . I replied him that those clothes does not make us. Our personality make clothes to look beautiful. That our skills should represent us, not by cloths. Some people really did made persecption that I can’t do anything due to my politeness and generosity, which was being used against me that I can’t be angry or have soft heart. Being good nature was against me that these attributes are not masculinity such as when  one of school fellow was teasing me, when I replied him angrily to stop him. Other people around me, felt that wasn’t important because he was saying crap about me and I couldn’t bear it. Being nice and generosity doesn’t mean to forget to stand for right. Once I had crush at girl but she didn’t like me so I didn’t felt, it will be important to go forth in relationship .Then, I didn’t think it would be appropriate to express my love. It wasn’t okay to beg for love, which was unacceptable to my morals. One thing i found weird that steretyping can not only based on behavor as well as physically such as being skinny means person should felt scared from bigger bulky guy. If he will not then there gonna be conflict, losing battle mean bad reputation and low self esteem.  People tend to be judged by their physical appearance and behavior. I do judge people but I always keep in mind to have good thoughts and appreciate what they really are. So, we should not hold their behaviour, good nature against themselves whether they are skinny or polite it doesn’t make them weak.