Writing here and there and everywhere

DePeter – Jason Chen

Peer Response Practice (1):
I liked the way that Lili covered a wide variety of topics that are common enough to allow the reader to be able to sympathize with or just relate to how one might feel within the given scenario.
Peer Response Practice (2):
I like how Nicky put what they assumed the animals were thinking while pointing out facts that contradicted what they may have been thinking, all in a jokingly way. Furthermore, I also like the overall nonchalant tone. How everything is explained out the reader at a steady pace, making it easy to understand the text clearly.
I don’t really have anything I can say for what are “good” or “useful” peer responses but I feel like if there was a part in the writing that could be reworded or just removed completely to make the text more fluid, that type of thing, I believe, should be pointed helping the writer focus on parts to improve rather than just going “Everything is amazing!” and leaving them to figure out what type of improvements they can make. That’s about all I can think of anyway.

1. Valentina Agnes

I enjoyed how descriptive you are and I like how simple and straight forward you were! Thank you and keep up that energy!