According to Ellen Carillo it worries that people are creating students who don’t know why something was written and therefore they don’t care why it was written or why they’re even reading it. question is …Is she right about that?. well I do completely agree that kids do focus on getting the questions done instead of actually understanding the passage or article they are reading about, I can say before some students were interested in reading but now it’s about getting the work done and getting assignments done on time. Each year I think most of us lose focus on the real meaning of reading and don’t focus about what Hardwork the authors put in towards using different techniques in order to create these articles and passages for us to read and learn and improve. So yes! my education has influence that me myself had experience something like this where i get it an assignment done but it also puts a little pressure on me/ others where you lose focus on learning and you gain focus on what needs to be done on time and obviously the keyword in that sentence is “time” but don’t get me wrong this is not all the time it’s only when I receive pressure, but when I work on my time management I actually read and focus on the meaning and key details on why this article or passage or even a newspaper was written. why it was written ? How did the author felt ? Does it relate to me ? Does it relate to others that I know ? Can I even use some techniques from the author in order to improve my writing on my own?. The difference this will make Between context and meaning is that for context is about the event or idea which is parts of something written that can immediately give you a clarify meaning on the other hand meaning is a concept in action that can classify large categories But overall meaning means whole and not part.

Google knowledge vs understanding talks about a study that shows Reading online makes us better at one then at the other ellen states that it’s not good. To be honest I don’t think there’s a perfect statistic that shows it is. But Google is Internet, the Internet has everything supposedly but it doesn’t mean everything is 100% right but then It is 95.5 right or less in my opinion of course. Every student or person in this world is different some people may work better without technology and some people may do and a lot of people say most of us though because different generations are born in different times where technology gets more advance so as kids grow up with the technology they have is easier for them to use, to work and to read. It isn’t bad however most kids find it more attractive to read on technology instead of a book so basically having a electronic device on hand brings attention but the question is does it really brings attention as in going back to what we was talking about differences between  context & meaning.

Section from 146 to 153 talks about ways to help students be better readers. My experience with these tools that they had mentioned was pretty good. I mean it made me get this far and without it what else would I be using? I wouldn’t say I was GREAT in every tool but it takes practice to get better not perfect but better or in other words improvement. It have mention they were developed assignments and activities that promote work, yes! this has helped a lot of people around the world for years. Curiosity openness, engagement, creativity, persistence responsibility, flexibility and metacognition. “Ways of approaching learning” this tool is key this tool is something that everyone has in common just a little bit of everything makes a great reader. Especially digital and print models of annotations. I wouldn’t suggest anything I think this passage said everything that I would’ve said I just feel like everyone has their way of reading and learning and it’s up to them if they want to genuinely learn the important tools to take to be a great improve reader and learn, I believe everyone has their own path and skills and most importantly resources.