https://sound.stackexchange.com/questions/30318/is-there-a-way-to-crossfade-multiple-clips-of-one-track-in-one-click-with-adobe. This picture shows tracks in Adobe Audition with crossfades.

It is truly different placing music into a clip versus editing the audio that goes with the clip. For the first time, I learned how to use Adobe Audition which is a software my broadcasting production company uses to perfect their audio for their segments. I’m a visual learner, so zoom calls are the way I prefer to learn. With zoom you are able to see, talk and give others control over your computer. Once we got on zoom, the creative director explained to me how to work Audition.

When you bring your project into Adobe Audition, it renders all the sound. The objective of this task is to clean up the noise when a person or multiple people are talking. For example, This segment contained three different tracks because there was three people within the shoot. You can label each track  to remember what track is who’s. Depending on who is talking, you cut out the tracks that aren’t saying anything to minimize echo, noise and other unwanted stuff. When that is done, there are handles that can be moved to make the transition of voices smoother and natural. Altering the curve that you placed at the beginning of a transition changed the way the audio came in or went out. If audio continued, it was necessary to cross the two handles together to hold a steady sound.

No words can express how it feels to see all elements of the work, that have been done, come together. Adobe Audition is not a hard program to understand. It is straight forward and does a lot for the audio to be the best.