Ana Nurse Memo By: Clarissa De La Rosa

Date: December 5, 2013

To: Professor Akana

From: Clarissa De La Rosa

Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo

The presenter for the Ana Nurse Memo was Craig Hobson. He is from Australia and is the executive chef at Le Cirque. He made chicken breasts with shallots in saffron. Then for dessert he made a corn flan with a honey vinaigrette. I learned man y important tips to keep in mind when cooking these dishes like when putting the chicken breast in a zip lock bag and in the water bath you have to make sure there is no air in the bag and that the temperature is 143 degrees F. Also when the mix for the corn flan is ready you must pour it immediately in the mold and let it sit for 10 minutes exactly.There are also more things I learned from this workshop, like I learned that even though trying new things might seem scary or boring it will help to open new opportunities for you.

I loved this presentation because chef Craig Hobson was very nice, natural and inspiring. He was also very knowledgeable with many years of experience. he was willing to answer any questions about how to make the foods and you could tell that he has passion for what he does.