Travis Montalvo Blog#15

Fifteenth Entry: December 8th Nearing my final hours in my internship and it’s quite exciting. I’m happy to have been a part of a wonderful and committed group of people looking to really help a company move forward and get better everyday. It’s no surprise that they’ve chosen that as the tagline on Twitter or even their e-mail accounts, because it’s so fitting. I had to ask for approval to use certain Flyers and Ads for my presentation tomorrow. They’ve wanted me to be fairly quiet with company details as it can lead to unwanted misinformation. Most of my Power-Point will consist of my experience working there and detailing the Creative and Economical process that occurs in the office. I’ve learned that a lot of design must meet certain requirements when being showcased to the public. I have just about 3 more meeting left to complete the amount of hours needed for class, however I may be continuing my partnership with Marketing team into February since we’ve made so much progress and I’d hate to not be apart of it. After checking in with Mr. Mcphoy, I’m currently at 111 Hours. I always talk to him about schoolwork, so he’s rooting for me to come out on top. Kevin had been extremely supportive in giving me ideas on my Senior Project and Interactive Advertising class. Although he claims he isn’t that artistic, he makes very good judgment call when it comes to design.