Journal 12

This week I have a meeting with my senior project adviser, I am so tense. I feel that I haven’t put enough effort or time on my senior project. So far I have created a logo and now I am currently working in my clothing catalog which is taking more time than expected.

What I did next was do more research in layouts, then later I save them to use as an inspiration. I have come up with 5 different layout, and I was ready to show to my advisor. Hopefully I am able to find a better solution, because at this time I haven’t find a fixed solution to my creative problem.

It has been a tough semester for me and I am sure most of my classmates share the same view. I currently balancing work, internship, senior project and packaging design class. I am able to handle it, however things happen in life that makes me loose this balance and it take me a while to find good stability between school, life and work. Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining or making excuses, I just wanted to state this feeling. There are times I feel that can’t continue anymore. However there is greater feeling that doesn’t allow me to quit. Someone has told me once, “the closer you are in achieving your goals, the difficult it gets.” It definitely got difficult, but I know that this is what I want. I am also aware that something things does make much sense at the moment, but I know within myself that day I will understand and say to myself this is what I have accomplish.