Journal 10th Entry – Mohamad

This week I came to work hoping that I have any comments on my work, so when I arrived, I went straight to my supervisor and asked him if there is any reply from the director. He said that the director was a little busy and didn’t have the time to check the design, but whenever she does, she will definitely tell us. As usual he didn’t have any design work for me, so he told me that I have to start a new Council District Report, but I have to add March 2015 into it. I went to my cubicle and as usual logged in into my user, but this time the password expired and I had to replace it, it’s a monthly thing here at HPD for security purposes I guess. So after I successfully changed the password and logged in, I was shocked that everything was gone! No softwares (Adobe Collection, Cristal Reports…) everything was gone, even my design work. At first I thought it was because I had to change the password, but when a co-worker signed in at my computer, it had the same problem. So I ran to the supervisor to tell him about what happened, and he was shocked as well. He told me that he is going to contact the technician to check on what happened. I hope that the technician knows what happened, that he is that one that formatted the system and have a backup of my work; otherwise I have to restart it all over again.