Weekly Reflective Journal#10

Fanatic Card

My very first fanatic card was given to me on the first week of November. I was not actually expecting to get a single one because of how unfair this recognition is being given to cast member. I know for a fact that I always go above and beyond in dealing with guests and other cast members. I also managed to build a good reputation as a good and fast closer which makes me a popular choice when closers are given an option by coordinators to pick who they want to close with.

Now going back to my very first fanatic card, the notation was about helping stocker David to stock the cooler with Dasani water bottles. I wasn’t proud about getting the fanatic card but beggars can’t be choosers. What I wanted to get was a fanatic card for being an awesome closer which is very rare to get.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal#10

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

Congrats! I waited a long time to get mine. Its hard to get them sometimes because yes at times its unfair but we have to make the best of it and continue. I’m happy that you always go above and beyond no matter if theres a fanatic card or not.