Journal 7

So today was the day I was waiting for for a while. I got to see the new Harry Potter World Diagon Alley, and I have to say it was amazing. The crowds were intense but it was so worth it. I got to the park at 8 am and there was already a 2 hour wait to get into the Diagon Alley but me and my friend got on the line and just waited. It was really hot and the Brazilian tour groups were making so much noise but even with all that we were still excited to get the chance to see this park. After waiting 2 hours to get into Diagon Alley we finally made it inside and it was like stepping into the movie. They really outdid themselves with this park. I felt like a wizard in the movie. The shops were so realistic and the dragon on top of Gringots bank was so cool I was grinning from ear to ear. First thing I did once we made it inside was buy my first Butterbeer and even bought me a wand. The only bad thing about the day was that we didn’t get a chance to get on the new Harry Potter Ride because it was a 7 hour wait. But I will be returning and getting on that ride.

butterbeer diagon wand

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.