Journal Entry 13

The time is coming to a closing pretty fast. Leaving in two weeks is bitter sweet. I am so excited to be home again and be with my friends and family, because being away from them hasn’t been easy. But its bitter because I have met so many cool people out here and I wish I could just take them back with me.

I went home last week for a few days and I end up finding a job for when I come back! So I  am excited for that as well! I am going to do my very best these last 2 weeks to take full advantage of doing any and everything I haven’t gotten a chance to do. And seeing the lion king show one last time!!

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal Entry 13

1. Idaliz De Leon says:

Congratulations on finding a job! That is pretty amazing! I am currently searching for an internship for when I go back and it has proven to be somewhat difficult. I am sure your experience here at Disney helped you in doing so. I am also making a list of things I want to see and do before I leave. It is crazy to think how fast time has gone and how soon we will be back in the wonderful chaos that is New York and also back to cold weather. Yikes!