Journal #7

As I write this, I am happy to be home. I flew home for the weekend with the frequent flyer miles I have accumulated and it feels great to be with my family. You don’t realize how invested you are to Disney until you’re back in your neighborhood and you kind of miss the atmosphere of magic. I fly back to Orlando today, but it is bittersweet. I will definitely miss sleeping in my own bed, but I look forward to being back at work and making magic for children and adults!

I must say that compared to my roommates and other CP’s stories, I do create a lot of magic. My management team really has no sensor and allows us to give away as many free items as we want in order to make a special experience for the guest. Over the past few weeks I have made such awesome memories for myself and the guest.

Families have spoken to me for hours, taken pictures of me, and even told my managers of my superb work attitude and commitment. It feels good to be noticed by the guest, but thats merely a small % of the guests that I deal with daily.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.