Journal # 12

The past two weeks here at WDW had been full of surprises, but sad at the same time. Three weeks ago I finished my two courses; Creativity & Innovation as well as Organizational Leadership. Even though I had an amazing time during the course of these classes, I feel sad to know that I am not going to see my classmates as often as it used to be. It was a truly fun and interesting learning experience. I had the chance to meet super talented people including my distinguish instructors. Besides that, I also had the chance to take a backstage tour with my coworkers and managers from Pop Century Resort to the Aquarium in Epcot. It was the most amazing experience I ever had in a life time. I had the opportunity to see how the whole process of maintaining those wonderful sea species is, but the most amazing part how   team work is such an essential component in any type of organization or job. The team work at the aquarium is formed just by 37 cast members who are in charge of maintaining and protecting the animal in every single aspect. It is a small group of people but their team work and amazing time management make their job super efficient, organize and ready for the show. Besides our four valuable keys; Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency, team work is one of the most important resources that here at WDW we use to create the most unforgettable magical moments in the world in order to deliver the best experience for our guest.