Journal # 7

Thank you all so much for your concerns and encouragement they have help a lot this week.  Thanks to some research I found a Dental office and received treatment, it has helped so much. I still have to wait to get it removed but the infection is gone. for now I can function. This week I felt really good, I was able to do my work well and on time even with the amount of guest in the resorts.  This week I was blessed with eighteen rooms full of pre teens, teen’s cheerleaders and families. We all know what that means for all cast members, but i kept my best smile and did my job. MY managers came to talk to me on more than one occasion to see how I am doing in the program and giving me some pointers on how to succeed in housekeeping and informing me on what can be next. Unfortunately many of the CP that’s started with me have either change roles or left the program.  I try and give it the best I can do, and so far it is working. I am getting much better with the process of making the room and have routine down which allows me to get it done faster. It helps to know the hotel, it’s easier to get what I need, if I need anything and get back to my rooms in no time.

I am really enjoying my human resource management class we get to learn about all the back of house and laws that we should follow in world Disney world and any legal business. Last week we talked about ethics in HRM, labor relations and how each has a process to follow.