Journal # 5

In regards to me classes, this has been my second week  and I am convinced that both of my professors are the best Disney has to offer. For Interactive Learning Program I have Ms. Debi Lmmel who is by far a walking Disney dictionary and rolodex. You name a Disney fact, she know it. She also seems to have friends in all parts of Disney.  For my Organizational Leadership class I am honored to have Dr. Scott Duncan  because he told us that after this semester he will be retiring for the third time. His humor really brings to live a class that could have been drab and dreary.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Journal # 5

1. Zhe Zhuang says:

I have Ms. Debi Lmmel as well for my Experiential Learning class! She is knowledgeable and creative, she makes us to read Michael J. Fox book which is really helpful for our study and life.

2. nschloss says:

I took Experiential Learning and had Debi as well, this class was very fun and exciting . You are going to learn a lot about yourself in this class.

3. donyun0827 says:

I agree with you. Mr. Scott Duncan is a truly wonderful professor.