Journal # 3

Two Day ago, while working the ODF cart outside of The Land at EPCOT witness the joy that one of my friends brought to a guest, Awomen approached me and said:

Guest: “Sir, can I ask you she a question.”

Me: “Sure go right ahead

Guest: ” Where can I go to show me gratitude to a group of cast member for making my daughters day?”

Me: Well if you want, you can go to Guest Relations at the front of the park and they would be more than happy to relay your gratitude to those cast members. If I may ask what made her day”

Guest: “This is her first time to Disney World and she loves Donald Duck with all her heart, and when we went over to see Donald he was the best thing ever. The lady with the camera was telling her what Donald was saying and the other lady was helping her pose and now that’s all she has been talking about for hours.”

Me: ” I glad to her she is having a great day, and Guest Relations will be happy to let the cast members know how much of a great day she is having”

Guest: “Thank you so much sir have a great day”

Me: ” Have a great day to and enjoy the show”

When I got back to housing that night I call one of my friend who is photo pass a EPCOT to see who it was, turns out it was her. While she was turning in her equipment her managers had told her that Guest Services had an Applause-O-Gram waiting for her tomorrow.

What a Small World.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Journal # 3

1. donyun0827 says:

Magical moments are happening everyday. I am learning a lot from senior cast members and this is real hospitable mind I’ve never experienced before.

• Victoria says:

Hi carlos sometimes I wish I was working in the parks it sounds so much fun. I have found that alot of the people who work here love working here and love making the children day. It makes me so happy when i have a guest thank me for my service.