Journal #15

Eleven more days for me to be in New York! I am so happy. This week I am scheduled eight days straight because of the holidays, but I don’t mind because they are shorts shifts. We are expected to have about 50,000 to 70,000 people attending the parks. The more people the better because the faster time will fly by. Holidays feel weird without family, but my location has tried to make us feel better by making potlucks for both thanksgiving and Christmas. So did Disney they also did a thanksgiving potluck for CPs and free gift wrapping. I met new friends that I would never forget and learned skills that can’t be found anywhere else.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Journal #15

1. nschloss says:

Thats great that your location did two potlucks for both holidays. My location only did for Thanksgiving. I am glad that we to be closer through this program. I commend you on the journey that you did since May til now.

2. nschloss says: