Reflective Journal #8

This week was a rough week for me, for the first time that I have been working here at Disney I worked 42 hours in one week. My body is so exhausted , the one day off I had was  on Monday and it was for my Disney classes. We had two companies rent out Hollywood studios, it was actually the best days that I worked, because we mainly was paid to serve the guest and have fun.

My Monday class we spent the day at Hollywood studios riding the rides to see if we the students thought it was a ride for entertainment or learning. My groupmates and I had fun, because we used the disability fast pass for us to not stand in line that long. The Disney classes and the work from city tech seems a lot but I am determine to get it done.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Reflective Journal #8

1. Huihong He says:

I know how you feel since I work 40 hours every week, especially I work at night shift. It’s really exhusted while working full time and taking classes.

2. nschloss says:

I commend you, because today I had to get an ER. My body couldn’t take another of fighting the sleep and doing tasks