Reflective Journals#7

My parents came to visit me this week.  I was so excited to see them since I didn’t see them for about a month and half already.  We went to all the parks in 4 days, which was awesome. As interns, we don’t have any PTOs.  But at the same time, I still have to pay the rental.  But this doesn’t matter to me, a homesick girl.   I was so happy to see them.  Time flies fast.  Four days just passed like an arrow.  Now I have to get back to work and study.

All my classes were getting busier, and the midterm was coming.  I felt I had no time to do anything since I worked at night.  Everyday I slept until noon since I got off work that late.  After I woke up, I had to prepare my lunch and dinner, and then I had to get ready to work again.  So I was trying to make time from my busy life now.

Huihong He

Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Housekeeping

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflective Journals#7

1. nschloss says:

Glad that you were able to see your parents. I can understand the feeling of being homesick, I am starting to feel extremely homesick since my birthday is coming up and I am not home to celebrate it with my family and friends.