Spaceship Earth Family – Week 13

This is the first time I find myself working in the work environment I’m in now. Maybe because this time, the job is in a different state where the employees are an accumulative of people from all over the world. Beside the diversity, we also have people of different ages working here as well. Perhaps, it is due to the older people that I feel a sense of maturity in my work environment but disregard what it is, I love it! I work with the full timers in the mornings and they are usually in the older age group. They are the sweetest people ever who help us with different things at work and also give us advice in life. There are a couple that are just plain fun to be around and it is nice to see them reach the age they have and still enjoy themselves to the fullest. It shows that they have completely their life with no regrets for the most part. We would have holiday parties thanks to them where everyone bring a little something in and everyone gets to bond over the food. It’s almost as if I am working with my grandparents, aunts and uncles for the most part, except my family in Spaceship Earth is a little more hip. Working with the CP’s at night gives a different environment. I get to experience different mindset and mind you, these are very different mind sets. I’ve always wonder how it feel like to live a life in high school or even college where there is different groups such as the cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, misfits and etc… and I can say that I got a small taste of that life working here. Some are just very quick to judge and some are very friendly and easy to get along. Of course since most of the CP’s I work with are still in their teens, popularity groups tend to form. Despite the disagreements here and there, we work pretty well over all as a group.

Mei Lin
Epcot – Future World East Attractions
Spaceship Earth

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.