New CP Student

Hi, My name is Nicole and I will be starting the CP in August. My question for you is, how would you describe your experience there ? And what advice do you have for me?

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to New CP Student

1. NicoleW says:

Hi Nicole, I would describe my experience here as once in a lifetime. I have had an amazing experience through living, earning, and learning. I have met really great people fom literally all over the world and have gained knowledge and experiences from work that will help me with my future career. The advice for you would be to make sure you manage your time. If you are taking classes during your cp program you will soon realize that there are lots to keep up with but it is possible you just need to think about what you have to do and set aside time for your responsibilities and of course set aside time for you to enjoy yourself down here as well. Best of Luck!

2. Suzanne says:

Hi Nicole,

These past four months have been quite the roller coaster. It is a unique, exciting, and at times, challenging experience. Definitely come with some personal goals, but with an open mind. Create opportunities whether or not the position is your first choice. Make it a priority to find time for yourself, your friends, assignments, and the parks.

Suzanne Tran
    Front Desk Cashier
    Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground