Reflective Journal #8

I am currently taking Human Resource Management and Organizational Leadership classes and I absolutely love them both! They are both extremely interesting. I didn’t think I would learn anything since to me, it didn’t seem like the usual, proper college courses but I was wrong. I learned different types of leadership styles from my organizational leadership and the class actually became an inspiration to me to become a better manager at some point. I learned different types of laws and a lot of different interesting cases and problems human resources had to face that I had no knowledge of before. I’m actually becoming more and more interested in Human Resource after taking this class.

I would say I made an accomplishment this week. After I have decided to do better job at work and to stop being depressed and move on, I received about $80 tips from my guests, along with thank you notes and guests walking up to me and thanking me in person. It really felt like a huge accomplishment for me. I think working for Disney has it’s good points too, such as having experience with guests services towards a large diversity of guests from all over the world, because everyone is different and we are being prepared to face different cases of guest problems… or gratitude. That is why, at the end of this program, I can proudly admit, even as a housekeeper, I had quite an experience with guest services because of Disney.

Housekeeper
Caribbean Beach Resort

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.