Reflective Journal 6

Disney internship programs offer a lot entertainment opportunities for all of their CP’s.  I have finally had a break from work this week, because my hours were cut down, and I participated in a lot of activities that are provided here.  The best one was grocery bingo, it was a lot of fun and i also won, so that made it more worth it.  I was surprised at the prizes that they gave it to all of us.  Disney doesn’t really have to do this all of this, but this is how companies keep there employees.  When employees are happy and know that their company looks out for them, they posses a better attitude at work.  A company like Disney which has a lot of money could definitely afford to provide such benefits to their employees.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Reflective Journal 6

1. Suzanne says:

I have yet to make it out to grocery bingo…could really use some! Agree with your point about a better work environment making for happier employees, so that they can better serve their guests, and be loyal to their company. It is how businesses should function.

2. jenniferm says:

Oh! you won grocery bingo! that is awesome! I need to go next time and actually get up from my bed and win some groceries! its funny because we spoke about this in Experiential Learning class last week! Disney does alot of stuff for their employees to keep them motivated and happy with the company!