Topic- History may repeat often

As technology evolves and become more readily available, the past catches up with us and things history may repeat itself. When trying to understand and use tech, it is hard to think backwards but it can become increasingly important to appreciating and respecting our priviledges.

I am examining the impact of the most impactful movements and how the Bauhaus and schools inspired by it are important for all to recognize and even study due to how much they still impact many facets of our lives even today. The Bauhaus would prioritize clarity and practicality in there work with inspiration from movements like constructivism and de stijl.

The topic of history repeating itself is significant because it has become harder to look backwards unless we planned to or needed to. With how fast technology is developed and released, looking to the past becomes less beneficial to us due to the possibility of it limiting us or holding us back.

I plan to collect information by reserach articles from reputable sites, including the ones recommended to us by our professor. I will organize the information in historical order and I will present by introducing instances of history repeating and coming back to teach us lessons that may need to be learned in order for things and us to move forward.

So far I haven’t found any resources except for ideas for research reseouraces like the linkedin videos, the city tech library, articles, and museum and historical descriptions of pieces that relate to my topic.