Julio Falero: Educational Narrative Essay

Download (PDF, 51KB)

1. Yaritza Burgos

The story is about how Julio started to work harder around middle school because his parents started to give him advice on how school will start getting harder and wanted him to go far in life because they wanted the best for him. He also spoke about how his parent’s advice helped him a lot and when he got his first job it gave him new knowledge and a new experience. He also mentioned how he had a fun highschool experience and how he made great friends.
    The sentence I like was when Julio mentioned how he was the first in his family to graduate highschool and soon college and knowing that made him excited and more motivated to do so. I can relate to this because I am the second in my family to graduate highschool and soon college and when I think about it , it makes me even more happy, motivated and proud of myself that I went this far.
    QUESTION: Do you believe that the advice you got from family and friends has helped you and do you recommend it to others?

• Julio Falero

Yes I do believe that getting advice is important especially from friends and family because they know what they are saying because they have experienced it and yes I do recommend it to others because it could really help you in the near future.