ENG1101 LC09 Fall 2020

active 2 days ago
ENG1101 LC09 Fall 2020
English
ENG 1101

This is Professor Jennifer Sears’ online Fall 2020 ENG 1101 course. Students joining this site should make sure this is the correct section: ENG1101-LCO9. See you online soon!

Questions Answered about the Assignment

All, a few questions have come up about the assignment due before Tuesday: Someone asked if […] See MoreQuestions Answered about the Assignment

To-Do List, Session 7: Thursday, Sept. 17

For today's Session 7, you will finish your first draft of the Educational Narrative and post it […] See MoreTo-Do List, Session 7: Thursday, Sept. 17

Video Presentation: How to Make and Post a PDF on the OpenLab

Here is a short video presentation about making and posting a PDF on the OpenLab. I also show the […] See MoreVideo Presentation: How to Make and Post a PDF on the OpenLab

No Comments Found

Participation Activity: Understanding the Educational Narrative

I read the assignment and I understand it. I have no questions for you See MoreParticipation Activity: Understanding the Educational Narrative

Participation Activity: One Story about My Education

All, These posts about One Story of My Education were wonderful. Please consider using the experiences you wrote about here and the last discussion board about Amy Tan in your upcoming Educational Narratives! One reason we do these […] See MoreParticipation Activity: One Story about My Education

I am Articulate!

I was born in Uzbekistan and moved to to New York 4 years ago with my parents. When came to United States I didn’t know English language well, so I took English courses to improve my English and learn how to write good essay with g […] See MoreI am Articulate!