homework#10

I find coming up with research topic to be simple.  One of my difficulties I encountered was creating a good research topic question.  This is the first time in which I have to create a research topic question for a research paper. I normally have to write a thesis statement.  My strategy was to write a thesis statement the way I’m custom to writing it, I wrote the thesis statement and transformed into a research topic question.   Another strategy I used is searching my topic online.  I am able to expand my knowledge on the topic with the information obtained on the online search.

One response to “homework#10

1. Hey,
    I wish creating my research topic was as easy as you make it seem. I actually had a hard time thinking about a topic that would be interesting to the reader and for me to research. I get bored very easily sometimes so if the topic I’m searching doesnt keep me interested, I might lose focus and the paper won’t come out as good as I know it could be. So when I thought of my topic, I chose two things that affect me; Facebook and privacy. Ive always wanted to know what happens behind the Facebook privacy and so far my research has giving me new knowledge on the topic.

-Destiny Modeste