H.W. 9 by Reno Abraham

Reading the article “How a Search Engine works” was really useful and the way the search engine would find that specific information you want. The search engine is very technical and the way the writer explain it was not what i thought it was going to be . To see that there so many concepts of is really amazing and to understand it would take a huge amount of time to get how it works. There tips of getting better results if you want to be specific, and some of the tips that I never consider like using ” not ” in finding more sources and eliminate the ones that are not useful .

2 responses to “H.W. 9 by Reno Abraham

1. I agree with you about the complexity of search engines. I too found it interesting how vast search engines were, I never knew so much went into it. I use it on an everyday basis, so after I read this article I started to use some of the tactics for better searching and found that it did work indeed. I didn’t try not using “not” yet though. I would be interested in what you looked up and how your search went.

-Destiny Modeste

2. I also agree, but I find that they are more annoying then complex. Sometimes when you look for a topic the information you want is either not there or there is some information missing that you need. I would have to say though that bing would be my least go to site for information.