This website was created as part of the City Tech OpenLab initiative and is meant to serve several purposes. In addition to disseminating course information, assignments, schedules and upcoming events, it is our hope that it will become a platform for students to share their ideas and create dialogs that will enhance and facilitate learning.
HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- How to Make Bagels
- Sweet and Savory Meet in This Sheet-Pan Dinner
- Breaking the Monotony of Winter
- The Crispiest, Creamiest Vegan Pasta
- It’s Casserole Season. For That, There’s Polenta Lasagna.
- I Can’t Wait to Make This Chicken
- What to Cook This Weekend
- Vegan Restaurant ONA Gets Michelin Star in France, a First
- One Martini, Ice Cold, With a Blanket and a Scarf
- The T List: Five Things We Recommend This Week
- Your New Breakfast Plan
- When the World Opens Up
- I Lost My Appetite Because of Covid. This Sichuan Flavor Brought It Back.
- The Vertical Farmer Selects
- My Search for Lost Time in a Slice of Jewish Rye