I think the most important part is the night auditor and front office. The least important part was timeshares.
Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm Via Zoom
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
- Chinese Travel Is Set to Return. The Question Is, When?The country has dropped restrictions on overseas journeys for its citizens, but once-popular destinations are still waiting for the flood of vacationers to arrive.Ceylan Yeginsu and Patrick Scott
- A Guide to Tainan, Taiwan’s Oldest City Turned Food HubGrilled beef tongue and black-sesame espresso martinis await in Tainan.Chris Schalkx
- Help! I Reserved a Rental Car, but There Was No Car for Me.A reader’s reservation got her nowhere with Alamo (and Avis didn’t pull through either), raising the question of why rental companies have such a bad record of delivering the cars they promise.Seth Kugel
- He’s Dazzled Diners in the U.S. Now He Aims to ‘Change People’s Perspectives’ in Ivory Coast.The chef Roze Traore has spent years building a name for himself in New York, but for his new project, he’s tapping his family ties to West Africa.Dionne Searcey
- Southwest Lost $220 Million Because of Holiday MeltdownThe airline, which canceled 16,700 flights before and after Christmas, said it lost $220 million in the last three months of the year.Niraj Chokshi