ARCH 1121 An Introduction to Architecture…Spring 2016 Mishara

Viewing All Docs

Title
Assignment A

Why do you want to be an architecture? Growing up, I wasn’t really sure of what I wanted to be […]

Author: Author
Compare and contrast; The igloo and the yurt.

The igloo and the yurt, two similar structures yet very different. Both as a representation of man’s creation of shelter. […]

Author: Author
Assignment #1 What is Architecture?

Brittney McKenzie Assignment #1 What is architecture?   The dictionary definition of architecture is “the art or practice of designing […]

Author: Author
New York by Gehry

Brittney McKenzie 2/28/16 Neighborhood building Architect Frank Gehry designed this 76 story skyscraper where it looks somewhat like a twisted […]

Author: Author
Comparison and difference

Brittney McKenzie ARCH 1121 2/21/16 Igloo vs. Yurt   The Yurt and the Igloo are 2 structures that are similar […]

Author: Author
Those Curtain Walls

While walking past the new edition to the campus I realized that the exterior of the new building resembles the […]

Author: Author
Assignment 1

I’m not if this is where I’m supposed to post my essay, nor how exactly to do it, but here […]

Author: Author
Havens_Brandon_Local Building Assignment – St. Francis De Sales Church

A building I really like in my neighborhood is St. Francis De Sales church. It’s located on 129 street in […]

Author: Author
Igloo Questions – 1121

Brandon Havens Prof. Mishara – 1121 Igloo Questions What is the purpose of an igloo? Usually, in very cold areas, […]

Author: Author
Havens_Brandon_Igloo/Yurt Compare/Contrast Essay

Two shelters, the Yurt and the Igloo, which have many similarities and differences, have withstood the test of time again […]

Author: Author
Magana_juan_Igloo vs. yurt (differences and comparisons)

Juan Magana Differences And Comparisons Between An Igloo And A Yurt                                 They are many differences between a Yurt and […]

Author: Author
Magana_Juan_Why do you want to be an architect? What skills do you have?_How would you explain what architecture is?

Juan Magana History Why do you want to be an architect? What skills do you have?         […]

Author: Author
Magana_Juan_Neighborhood Building

Juan Magana   The Building I Chose : The Avalon   The reason I chose this building is because I’ve […]

Author: Author
Mercado_Nydia_Assignment 1_Why I want to be an architect?

Nydia Mercado   Why do you want to be an architect? What skills do you have? Why I want to […]

Author: Author
Compare and Contrast the igloo and yurt

Compare and Contrast of the igloo and Yurt The igloo and the yurt have many similarities and differences. As for […]

Author: Author
Mercado_Nydia_igloo questions

Igloos can be used for multiple reasons. Upon the uses for the igloo the more common one is that it […]

Author: Author
Neighborhood BUilding

I come from a neighborhood called Coney Island. Coney Island is located in Brooklyn, New York. Coney Island is physically […]

Author: Author
Neighborhood Building

Back in my country I used to live in a place where all the structures were houses. When I moved […]

Author: Author
Martinez_Arismey_Assignment#1

Middle school was one of the most important years in my life. When I started 8th grade I didn’t know […]

Author: Author
Curtain Walls

The New York City College of Technology has one crystalized building, The Vorhees Hall building in their campus and one […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 40 total)