ARCH 1121 An Introduction to Architecture…Spring 2016 Mishara

Viewing All Docs

Title
Curtain Walls

The New York City College of Technology has one crystalized building, The Vorhees Hall building in their campus and one […]

Author: Author
Those Curtain Walls

While walking past the new edition to the campus I realized that the exterior of the new building resembles the […]

Author: Author
Comparison between curtain walls of the Voorhees building and the new building

Comparison between curtain walls of the Voorhees building and the new building The Voorhees and the new building that is […]

Author: Author

Author: Author
neighborhood building

Choosing a building to write about was very difficult due to the amount of great buildings that are around my […]

Author: Author
neighborhood building

Author: Author
Neighborhood Building

Back in my country I used to live in a place where all the structures were houses. When I moved […]

Author: Author
Havens_Brandon_Local Building Assignment – St. Francis De Sales Church

A building I really like in my neighborhood is St. Francis De Sales church. It’s located on 129 street in […]

Author: Author
St Patrick’s cathedral

Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara February 29, 2016 Arch. 1121 St Patrick’s cathedral Architect James Renwick Jr. Has created what […]

Author: Author
Igloo vs. Yurt

Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara ARCH 1121 2/23/16   The purpose of an igloo is to provide shelter or storage […]

Author: Author
Magana_Juan_Neighborhood Building

Juan Magana   The Building I Chose : The Avalon   The reason I chose this building is because I’ve […]

Author: Author
Neighborhood BUilding

I come from a neighborhood called Coney Island. Coney Island is located in Brooklyn, New York. Coney Island is physically […]

Author: Author
Yurt and Igloo

The Yurt and Igloo are two basic but memorable form of Architecture. Though both deemed structures, were introduced in two […]

Author: Author
Compare and Contrast the igloo and yurt

Compare and Contrast of the igloo and Yurt The igloo and the yurt have many similarities and differences. As for […]

Author: Author
The Time Warner Center

Jason Ansah                                                                                                     February 29, 2016 Arch. 1121 Time Warner Center The Time Warner Center, formerly known as the AOL […]

Author: Author
New York by Gehry

Brittney McKenzie 2/28/16 Neighborhood building Architect Frank Gehry designed this 76 story skyscraper where it looks somewhat like a twisted […]

Author: Author
Why architecture

Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara Arch 1121 February 12,2016 As a child I always admired those who worked hands on. […]

Author: Author
Igloo questions

Jean Carlos Guzman ARCH 1121 2/22/16 Igloo Questions What is the purpose of an igloo? The purpose of an igloo […]

Author: Author
Igloos

Often times when people think of igloos, words such as winter, snow, Eskimo, and cold pop into their minds. However, […]

Author: Author
canapa federico -Yurts, Igloos and Their Differences

Yurts and igloos have many similarities and differences. Yurts and igloos are both man made shelters. These shelters […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 40 total)