ARCH 1121 An Introduction to Architecture…Spring 2016 Mishara

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Curtain Walls

The New York City College of Technology has one crystalized building, The Vorhees Hall building in their campus and one […]

Author: Author
Those Curtain Walls

While walking past the new edition to the campus I realized that the exterior of the new building resembles the […]

Author: Author
Comparison between curtain walls of the Voorhees building and the new building

Comparison between curtain walls of the Voorhees building and the new building The Voorhees and the new building that is […]

Author: Author

Author: Author
neighborhood building

Choosing a building to write about was very difficult due to the amount of great buildings that are around my […]

Author: Author
neighborhood building

Author: Author
Neighborhood Building

Back in my country I used to live in a place where all the structures were houses. When I moved […]

Author: Author
Havens_Brandon_Local Building Assignment – St. Francis De Sales Church

A building I really like in my neighborhood is St. Francis De Sales church. It’s located on 129 street in […]

Author: Author
St Patrick’s cathedral

Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara February 29, 2016 Arch. 1121 St Patrick’s cathedral Architect James Renwick Jr. Has created what […]

Author: Author
Igloo vs. Yurt

Jean Carlos Guzman Professor Mishara ARCH 1121 2/23/16   The purpose of an igloo is to provide shelter or storage […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-10 of 40 docs