English Composition II

Day One HW

It’s honestly ridiculous to say that your name or language defines who you are or that’s what gives people permission to treat you a certain way. I fail to see where that makes sense like how could you define someone by their name. My name is Xavier and I am who I am today because of my parents and all the good and bad decisions I’ve made in my life. It’s hard to say what defines you especially just based of one word because there’s so much context that goes into it but if I was to define myself. I would define myself as a responsible, respectful, intelligent, outgoing, down to earth young man that likes to play basketball, watch movies, jokes around and just have a good time. I definitely could say that my family has a lot influence on my goals and my attitude towards the world. My pops has taught me so much and expects so much that it’s hard to say they influence some of the things I do. Believe it or not I’m only going to school just to please my parents. I know that sounds crazy but I’m doing in a way where I’m interested in what I’m doing, while still keeping my parents content with me . But what could I say “It is what it is”

1. Allan Yunayev

I didn’t think of that but your right there are many other things that define you like your family, your hobbies, your religion, your friends, and other thing.