EDELSON ENG1121 O450

active 20 hours, 37 minutes ago
EDELSON ENG1121 O450
English
1121
Spring 2022

English Composition II

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty. It has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clones.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Final Portfolio-Reflection

Unit 1 There are many different community’s that many individuals come from. In fact, being p […] See MoreFinal Portfolio-Reflection

UNIT 3 FINAL + ARTIST STATEMENT

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/edelson-eng1121-o450/files/2022/05/MAGAZINE.pdf   https://o […] See MoreUNIT 3 FINAL + ARTIST STATEMENT

Final Portfolio Revisions

Essay 2 revised    Electric cars, also referred to as electric vehicles, are designed to be f […] See MoreFinal Portfolio Revisions

You seem to have a clear idea of who your audience is and how you intend to reach them. I'm […] See More

Kobe! I completely agree with you in every respect. I especially look forward to learning about […] See More

Brandan, As you know, I loved your piece, too. When you catch lightening in a jar, enjoy it! Prof. Edelson See More

Week 2, Day 1 HW

Throughout The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao there are a series of supernatural events that occur to Oscar along with his family, both historically and in the present. These supernatural events and ideas that take place are believed to […] See MoreWeek 2, Day 1 HW

Day Two HW

In this article, I figured out how to appropriately peruse instructive bits of literature. Mark Bunn makes his perusers stride by step in his interaction of investigating literature, including its motivation, class, type, setting, and […] See MoreDay Two HW

Day One HW

Wow! That's so wrong of your teacher to just laugh at you and not acknowledge that that's not the way your last name is pronounced. But I can totally relate because growing up having a unique name has caused for many to mispronounce it. […] See MoreDay One HW