EDELSON ENG1121 O450

active 1 year, 10 months ago
EDELSON ENG1121 O450
English
1121
Spring 2022

English Composition II

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Edelson

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Unit 3 revision

Dear Black Girl Your hair is one with nature Your hair is the flowers that the butterflies […] See MoreUnit 3 revision

Unit 2 revision

As a black woman, one of my biggest issues that I have had with my identity ever since I was […] See MoreUnit 2 revision

UNIT 3 FINAL+ ARTIST STAMENT

Professor those are the links for the unit 3 and artist statement you can click them or below you […] See MoreUNIT 3 FINAL+ ARTIST STAMENT

Comment on "Unit 3 Final draft, short film/ Artist Statement"

I think your excellent work is reflected in your classmates enthusiastic responses. Your video is […] See MoreComment on "Unit 3 Final draft, short film/ Artist Statement"

Comment on "WEEK 11 DAY 1"

You seem to have a clear idea of who your audience is and how you intend to reach them. I'm […] See MoreComment on "WEEK 11 DAY 1"

Comment on "Week 13"

Kobe! I completely agree with you in every respect. I especially look forward to learning about […] See MoreComment on "Week 13"

Week 2, Day 1 HW

Throughout The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao there are a series of supernatural events that occur to Oscar along with his family, both historically and in the present. These supernatural events and ideas that take place are believed to […] See MoreWeek 2, Day 1 HW

Day Two HW

In this article, I figured out how to appropriately peruse instructive bits of literature. Mark Bunn makes his perusers stride by step in his interaction of investigating literature, including its motivation, class, type, setting, and […] See MoreDay Two HW

Day One HW

Wow! That's so wrong of your teacher to just laugh at you and not acknowledge that that's not the way your last name is pronounced. But I can totally relate because growing up having a unique name has caused for many to mispronounce it. […] See MoreDay One HW