English Composition II

WEEK 11 DAY 1

So my audience for my unit 3 project are City Tech freshman. The main point of my unit 3 project is to explain what global warming is and why it is important to try to limit it. Also I want to provide my audience with different ways that they can help reduce global warming. My point is very similar to my unit two project however in my unit 3 project I will try to provide facts about our actual planet for example I Might talk about the ozone layer and what it has to do with global warming. The genre that I will be using to help my audience get engaged with the topic are TED Talks. The reason why I chose to do TED Talk videos is because I think that City Tech Freshman will be be for focused watching a video instead of having to read an article or read a comic book. Watching videos can be fun because they allow you to hear someone’s perspective on a topic. Once you hear that persons perspective you can come up with your own, or you can agree or disagree with what the person said in the videos. I will let students access the videos on YouTube because I think this will be easiest to access.

1. Prof. Edelson

You seem to have a clear idea of who your audience is and how you intend to reach them. I’m interested in watching your TedTalk. Thank you.
    Prof. Edelson