Thanksgiving Feeding the Less Fortunate

This is a late post. One of the events took place Wednesday, November 23rd. Keller Williams does a lot of events. Not only in one of their city locations, but as a company as a whole. Today, we took part in delivering meals to the less fortunate. We also, served food at a local community center. It was such a nice experience. I regret not doing so before. I woke up early and met with the team to deliver the individual meals. We drove around many parts of New York. A majority in Queens. It was members of the office and their family members that helped. I took role of taking pictures for the companies Facebook. By the time everyone was coming in for the food, it got so busy.
food-drive-8 food-drive-11food-drive-13

thanksgiving-feeding-1

thanksgiving-feeding-2 thanksgiving-feeding-4 thanksgiving-food-drive-1

It was wonderful. & a bit exhausting. It was a huge team effort. There were adults and children stuffing their faces. The next day when I was sitting at the Thanksgiving dinner table, I was thinking of the people I saw there. I couldn’t help but be more grateful than ever for my family, the dinner and the fact that I was surrounded by people whom loved me.