Evernote App Review

I had never heard of Evernote before this assignment. This is so surprising considering that this would be the PERFECT app for someone like me. I live on writing list and taking notes of things that I am thinking about. Evernote is a free app that is meant for taking notes, setting reminders and overall writing what is on your mind. It can be done through multiple ways. You can record a voice memo as a note, type out, take photos or videos on the spot, create notebooks and many other ways.

You can either have a free Basic account, a Plus account, or a Premium account. In a basic account, you can sync up to 2 devices. have 60MB of uploads per month and you can find text in images. In the Plus account, you stay in sync on all your devices, 1GB uploads per month, and can find text in images and PDF’s. It cost $3.99/month or $34.00/year. In the Premium account, all your devices stay in sync, 10GB uploads per month (woah), and a “deeper” search. $7.99/month or $69.99/year.
img_3102img_3103

img_3100 img_3101

What I like the most about the app are the notebooks. It is a great way to organize ones thoughts/to do list/ ideas. Similar apps do not have the organization that this app does. There are so many ways to put your thoughts into this app. While I definitely think it is a great app, I will more than likely not use it. I always thought that writing things physically down has always been the key for me. But, it is definitely something I would recommend for anyone who is similar to me.