Science isn’t my thing.

So, I am the genius who decided to take my last 3 senior classes and Bio 2 at the same time. Yes, it is as bad as it sounds. Easily, might be my most stressful class at the moment. I feel kind of bad that a lot of my journals are of me venting, but it’s what’s on my mind.

Back to my internship I have done a TON of administrative work. It is great experience. Especially since the beginning position in the company I hope to go into requires administrative experience.  I grab coffee for everyone, I file, I make very simple documents, I also have done some reception work. It is also great because I am learning a lot about office environments and how people work together. As expected, not everyone will like each other. Many will bump heads.

screen-shot-2016-12-08-at-6-16-02-pm

screen-shot-2016-12-08-at-6-16-22-pm

These are my sketches for the logo I’ve been trying to make for the company. It is so weird. I have never had trouble making logos. But, this one definitely was hard for me. I must of done 5 of these logo sheets. Usually, I can picture a logo in my head right away. But I am really liking the lower logo on the second page. I think Michael was liking it too. Next, business cards. I have to make a holiday Facebook post, eventually.