Blog Entry # 4

It’s week 6 and I can honestly say that I already like working on “The Sacreds”. This internship is perfect because I get to work from home. The owner, Matt Hickey, required that the entire team join the community he made on Google+ and we’re pretty much going to use that to communicate and share ideas. The game is in a very early stage of design, so we have alot of freedom to toss out whatever ideas we come across. So far, I’ve learned that this game has a fantasy theme to it. I’ve been looking at the artwork that other members of the team have been submitting and the game is close to the Elder Scroll series. Elder Scrolls is a big AAA title game, so it’s perfect that “The Sacreds” would use that for inspiration. One thing I can say is that after looking at other peoples work, I realize I have a long way to go. I definitely need to improve my own artwork. This internship is going to be a challenge but I’m ready to work hard.

When I'm not slaying dragons in space, I'm probably drawing. Either that or being lazy. We'll just go with the first one though.